One of the primary dangers associated with residential blind installations in the the home is the risk of strangulation from pull cords. In 2012, the child accident prevention trust reported three child deaths in the United Kingdom resulting directly from blind cords. We take the risk to children to very seriously and as such all of our blind installations are supplied with the appropriate safety measures. These safety devices ensure that there are no loose cords for children to get entangled in.
Please see the following video link on installing child safety devices: Child Safety video